- home >
- Attractions >
- Entertainment & Special Events >
- Pinot Patio
Pinot Patio is located on the east end of the Exchange Center (C4). It is the perfect location to grab a nice glass of wine and relax while taking in the sites and sounds of the Midway.
Hopler Pinot Blanc
- Aromas of ripe fruit and fresh citrus fruits. Very juicy and mouth filling, showing hints of pineapple.
Lagaria Pinot Grigio
- Entirely from the homonymous grape, this is a brilliant, smooth, medium-bodied, fresh and well balanced wine; extremely eclectic with food, ideal for aperitifs and parties.
McManis Pinot Noir
- Light purple in color with a lustrous hue. Ripe Strawberry, Cherry and Raspberry aromas are joined by a cream and Vanilla bouquet. Fresh Cherry, Strawberry and Raspberry flavors are perceptible as the round silky wine passes through the mouth. Vanilla undertones, lent to the wine from oak aging, are perceptible in the clean, but supple finish.
*Flight will include cheese and crackers
- Thursday, September 28, 6pm - 8pm: Acoustique by Franklin
- Friday, September 29, 6pm - 8pm: Barrett Lewis
- Saturday, September 30, 4pm, 6pm - 8pm: Seven Feathers
- Sunday, October 1, 4pm, 6pm - 8pm: Steve Liddell
- Thursday, October 5, 6pm - 8pm: Daniel Jordan
- Friday, October 6, 6pm - 8pm: Casii Stephan
- Saturday, October 7, 4pm, 6pm - 8pm: Desi & Cody
- Friday, October 8, 4pm, 6pm - 8pm: Jacob & Vashni