- home >
- Competitions >
- Competitive Exhibits >
When is take-in?
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, 8am – 5pm for all entries with the EXCEPTION of Baked Goods and Horticulture. Saturday, September 23, 2017, 9am – 3pm for Baked Goods and Horticulture.
Where do I take my entries?
- All Culinary and Baked Goods entries will be in the River Spirit Expo Lower Level and all others will be in Central Park Hall.
If I win, when will I receive my money?
- Checks should be expected in approximately 4 - 6 weeks after the Fair ends.
If I enter something into the Fair, will I receive free admission tickets?
- No, gate tickets are not given with Competitive Exhibits entry.
Do I have to be an Oklahoma resident to enter something into the Fair?
- No, anyone is allowed to enter.
Can I enter multiple entries into the Fair?
- Yes, but everyone is only allowed one entry per class.
What is entry deadline?
- Friday, September 1, 2017. Entries will no longer be accepted at Midnight.
I would like ot hav ea copy of the entry book, can I get one?
- They are available in the Expo Square Operations Office in the SW Corner of the River Spirit Expo.
Will all items entered be displayed during the Fair?
- Most likely yes, but if there is an issue with limited space then it will be limited to the award-winning entries that will be displayed.