Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake
- 2 Pillsbury Pet-Ritz Pie Crust
- Cinnamon Sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon & 2 tablespoon sugar
- Cheesecake Filling
- 20 Ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Medium Apples, peeled & chopped
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Candied Ginger, finely chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Water
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brush frozen pie crusts with waer, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300°.
In a large bowl, beat cream chese and sugar until smooth; add vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Pour into prepared crusts, bake for 1 hour or until centers are firm. Cool completely; top with apple topping.
To make Apple Topping, In a medium saucepan, heat apples, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, flour and water. Cook over medium heat until apples are soft. Cool completely; top cheesecake.