Terms & Conditions
I understand and agree that:
1. Any material misrepresentation or deliberate omission of a fact in my application may be justification for refusal of, or if employed, termination from employment.
2. It is my understanding that Expo Square and the Tulsa State Fair may make a thorough investigation of my entire work and personal history and may verify all data given in my application for employment, related papers, or oral interviews. I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information requested by Expo Square and the Tulsa State Fair and I release from liability any person giving or receiving any such information. I understand that falsification of data so given or other derogatory information discovered as a result of this investigation may prevent my being hired, or if hired, may subject me to immediate dismissal.
3. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with Expo Square and the Tulsa State Fair is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
4. Although management makes every effort to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may at times make the following conditions mandatory; overtime, shiftwork, a rotating schedule, or a work schedule other than Monday through Friday. I understand and accept these conditions of my continuing employment.
I further understand that this is an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered.
I understand that if I am employed, such employment is for an indefinite period of time and that Expo Square and the Tulsa State Fair can change wages, benefits, and conditions at any time.
If employed, I will comply with all rules and regulations as set forth in the Expo Square and Tulsa State Fair communications distributed to all employees by my employer.
If you have application questions, please contact:
Brandy Okey, Human Resources
- Tulsa State Fair is no longer accepting applications
- Midway Services, North American Midway Entertainment: firstname.lastname@example.org