- home >
- Competitions >
- Livestock & Horse Shows >
- Junior Livestock Auction >
- Ringmaster Roundup Campaign
Ringmaster Roundup Campaign
The Ringmaster Roundup Campaign is a fundraising program focusing on raising funds and scholarships for the youth who participate in the Tulsa State Fair Junior Livestock Auction.
The Campaign will provide a great opportunity for volunteers to:
- Meet other business and community leaders
- Make and impact on youth involved in agriculture and the community
- Become more knowledgeable about the opportunities to Oklahoma’s youth in agriculture and assist them in their higher education
- Be REWARDED with recognition and incentives!
For more information on how to get involved with the Ringmaster Roundup Campaign contact:
Brandi Herndon, Agribusiness Manager
[o] (918) 744-1113, ext. 2104