- home >
- Quick Links >
- Vendor Information
Take a Spin with 11 Days of Awesome at the Tulsa State Fair!
Be a part of our traditions for over 1 million visitors that come through our gates each year. We are proud that over 650 Commercial Vendors and Concessionaires have partnered with us to offer a unique experience to the avid fair shopper and to those wanting to please, tempt or shock their taste palates.
Together, we offer the fair patron family-friendly entertainment, great food, shopping and rides in a fun-filled atmosphere. While giving them the opportunity to reminisce about fond childhood memories of fairs gone by and passing on and creating new traditions with their children and grandchildren.
Thank you for your participation and partnership with us in making the Tulsa State Fair a premier event!
Please visit our guest site for information
- Dizzy's Delights Concessionaire Food Competition Award Recipients
- Facility Information & Maps
- Food Finder
- Product Finder
- Vendor Award Recipients
Applications are available online until 12pm, on opening day.
- No application fees
- Applications are received on a yearly basis
- Include photograph of booth display or trailer
- Application does not guarantee that space is available
- Online applications are preferred but mailed applications are accepted
Made In Oklahoma
The Made in Oklahoma Program assists Oklahoma agribusinesses in promoting agricultural products that are grown, processed and manufactured in the state of Oklahoma to specialty retail outlets.
- For additional information, please contact:
- Emailed in December due on or before January 31
- List requests for increase or decrease in space, additional locations and new products
- Concessionaires proof menus and submit any changes
- Renewals not returned by allotted time are subject to cancellation
- Renewals are an invitation to retun but not a guarantee for a lease agreement
- Lease Agreements and invoices are mailed in March
- Signed Lease Agreement(s) with a 50% deposit are due on or before May 1
- Final payment is due on or before July 1
Vendor Move-In Packets
Vendor packets are not mailed. Packets can be picked up:
- Friday, September 22: 8am - 5pm
- Monday, September 25 - Wednesday, September 27: 8am - 5pm
- Thursday, September 28: 8am - 3pm
The links below will guide you to the appropriate pages on how to apply to be a vendor, rental rates, information and maps of our facility and frequently asked questions.
Commercial Vendors & Concessionaires link will help guide you through the process of completing the necessary paperwork to operate your business successfully at the Tulsa State Fair; the Rules & Regulations Handbook is included on this page.
- Commercial Vendors & Concessionaires
- New Applicants
- Rental Rates
- Facility Information & Maps
- Vendor FAQ
- Tulsa State Fair Vendor Hotel Rate
WHAT HOTELS ARE CLOSE TO THE TULSA STATE FAIR?
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, located at 777 West Cherokee Street Catoosa, OK 74015, is the Official Hotel of the Tulsa State Fair. Call (800) 760-6700 for reservations or visit The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
6110 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
- DoubleTree Rate: $84.00/night
Expo Inn Hotel
4531 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74114